Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Minecraft Pixel art coming soon! I'm currently working on Crono, Lucca, Marle, Magus, Robo, and Frog from Chrono Trigger for the SNES, as well as a chocobo from the Final Fantasy games! If you'd like to see something made with pixels, leave me a link to a sprite below, and I'll do my best. On another note, I decided to embark a journey, that's gonna take 3 years. It was a scam on facebook, that actually sounded like a good idea. I'm going to take a picture of my face, every day, for three years. I will post the pictures from the week every Sunday on this blog, so it doesn't take over this blog entirely, and I'll be sure to update this, at least twice a week guise! Well, time for me to go pixelificate things, kthxbai, and Lessthanthree!

No comments:

Post a Comment