Monday, January 31, 2011

Okay so Minecraft has taken over most of my life. My Nvidia Geforce 8400 is finally not good enough to handle today's games. Or at least it was till I overclocked it. It will make do until I decide to upgrade. Now for your gaming news!

I decided to make a news topic, and just inform you guys on upcoming stuffs. The Crysis 2 demo looks amazing, and the full game is slated for release in mid-March if you wish to make your computers cry. Unfortunately, the demo is only for Xbox 360. I tried to play it, but then my xbox crapped out.

The PSP2, or NGP, is sporting a quad-core processor, and intense graphics. It's about as powerful as the PS3. A handheld, as powerful as a console? Seems like it has potential, it also got rid of the analog nub, and has micro-analog sticks.

Ummmummm, Nothing else I can think of off the top of my head, but 2011 looks like it has some pretty promising releases. Diablo 3, Crysis 2, Elder Scrolls Skyrim. Should be interesting to say the least! Comment with any games/ tech stuff you are looking forward to for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment